Sunday, June 10, 2012

1000 MILES OF PARKOUR: MEET TED

Donation Request Form - 1000 MILES OF PARKOUR: MEET TED.
The content is nice quality and helpful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination 1000 MILES OF PARKOUR: MEET TED.

Do you know about - 1000 MILES OF PARKOUR: MEET TED

Donation Request Form ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Donation Request Form . You read this article for home elevators anyone wish to know is Donation Request Form .

How is 1000 MILES OF PARKOUR: MEET TED

1000 MILES OF PARKOUR: MEET TED Tube. Duration : 3.65 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Donation Request Form . Please donate now at : www.stickyparkour.com http Today I spent the day with Ted Parr. It was a moving day, and one that was thought provoking. I have heard and read a lot about MND, but never had the opportunity to hear it first hand. Alot of people had told me about Ted so I decided to track him down. Meeting Ted was a pleasure and gave me a massive insight into what it's like to be close to someone with Motor Neurone Disease. After spending time with Ted, on and off camera, I got to know him really well in a short amount of time. Knowing what he has had to go through has made me more determined than ever to raise more money, and inspired my ten fold to get the message out there. I know for a fact when I need to dig deep on this journey, the things said in this video will help me pull through and ensure I reach Paris. I really hope that this video make a similar effect on you as it does to me, and you make the decision to donate to help such a cause, go on.. do it. ;) Until the next video, play safe! x WHAT: + 1000+ MILES OF PARKOUR TO PARIS. + OVERCOMING EVERY PHYSICAL AND MENTAL OBSTACLE IN MY PATH. + FROM THE MOST NORTHERN PART OF THE BRITISH ISLES TO PARIS, THE ORIGINAL BIRTH PLACE OF PARKOUR. WHEN: Feb / As long as it takes. www.justgiving.com/JohnnyBudden Cheyo! My name is Johnny Budden. Others know me as Sticky. I am not really into this 'describing myself' shizzam but here goes: Around the age of 15 I reached county level at 3 different sports, and it was then ...
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Donation Request Form . Where you can offer use in your day-to-day life. And most of all, your reaction is Donation Request Form . View Related articles associated with Donation Request Form . I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share 1000 MILES OF PARKOUR: MEET TED.



No comments:

Post a Comment