Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pull Ups for the Wounded Warriors - 2-23-2012

Donation Request Form - Pull Ups for the Wounded Warriors - 2-23-2012.
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Prior to the unique. It's now near to enter destination Pull Ups for the Wounded Warriors - 2-23-2012.

Do you know about - Pull Ups for the Wounded Warriors - 2-23-2012

Donation Request Form ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Donation Request Form . You read this article for facts about anyone wish to know is Donation Request Form .

How is Pull Ups for the Wounded Warriors - 2-23-2012

Pull Ups for the Wounded Warriors - 2-23-2012 Tube. Duration : 10.53 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Donation Request Form . Follow us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com Hello all! I issued a challenge on our Facebook Page stating that, once we hit 00 in donations, I would do 1 pull up for every dollar donated.... well, we just hit 25 recently. I'm making good on my word, and here's my first 100 pull ups for the Wounded Warrior Project. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation directly to the Wounded Warrior Project on behalf of Team Forged, please follow the following link to the secure donation page: www.raceit.com SPONSORSHIP of Team Forged: My name is James Ashbaucher. I am a former US Marine and combat veteran (Fallujah, Iraq; 2007-2008) and currently work for the Department of Veterans Affairs. I would like to speak to you concerning the Wounded Warrior Project and the Tough Mudder Fundraiser event. The Wounded Warrior Project is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to "honor and empower wounded warriors of the United States Armed Forces." The Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) works to raise awareness and enlist the public's aid for the needs of severely injured service men and women, to help severely injured service members aid and assist each other, and to provide unique, direct programs and services to meet their needs. If you are unfamiliar with the Wounded Warrior Project I highly encourage you to check them out online (www.WoundedWarriorProject.org) and see how they are impacting the lives of Veterans who have been critically injured in the line of duty. On April 28 ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Donation Request Form . Where you possibly can offer use in your evryday life. And most importantly, your reaction is Donation Request Form . View Related articles related to Donation Request Form . I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Pull Ups for the Wounded Warriors - 2-23-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment